Auditor Assistant: Internal Audit Software
With Auditor Assistant you can develop and document a plan for each engagement, including specific objectives, scope, timing and resource allocations. It will also facilitate the development, documentation and review of your work programs to achieve the engagement objectives.
Auditor Assistant functionality allows you to:
- Review results from the engagement's relevant
annual risk assessment
- Develop and document a plan for each engagement, including the engagement's objectives, scope, timing and resource allocations
- Generate a planning memo based on the documented
background and scope
- Document and generate a client request letter (PBC) to
deliver to clients
Engagement Work Program
- Develop, document and store work programs that achieve the engagement objectives
- Import preliminary work programs from your work program library or a previous audit/engagement
- Choose from three work program formats:
- Audit Procedures
- Use Auditor Assistant to document specific details or conduct testing via third-party applications such as Microsoft Office
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Complete our Rapid Assessment form to be contacted about receiving our "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.