Auditor Assistant: Internal Audit Software
Communicating Audit Results and Reporting
Auditor Assistant helps you streamline your reporting and communication process. Users will be able to summarize the engagement’s objectives and scope, applicable conclusions, recommendations and action plans. It allows the audit engagement results and details to be effortlessly provided to external auditors, regulators, business entities, etc., without providing access to your secured application. Template and ad-hoc reports are easily set up within Auditor Assistant to provide concise and timely reporting of audit reports and documentation.
Auditor Assistant functionality allows you to:
Audit Data for External Distribution
- Provide audit results to external auditors, regulators, etc.
- Extract workpapers to a specified directory (with attachments) – creates folder structures to match engagement sections
- Build an HTML workpaper index to allow access to extracted workpapers
- Define and generate data reports via Excel, CSV or XML through the reporting module
- Generate reports to table formats or use Excel templates to provide pivot tables and charts
Audit Reports (Draft/Final)
- Generate draft and final audit reports that include:
- Executive summary
- Observations summary
- Detailed observations and management responses (with multiple action plans)
Risk Control Matrix
- Provide a risk control matrix — available only with the Risk-Control-Test workflow
- Provide a matrix containing all information assembled on risks and controls in each process and any controls changes the team recommends
How can we help you?
Contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or
submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.
Complete our Rapid Assessment form to be contacted about receiving our "quick-hit" diagnostic of your critical areas of operations.