Financial Reporting Resource Center: Employee benefit plans
The following resources provide insightful knowledge on a variety of matters affecting employee benefit plans.
Financial Reporting Insights articles
- Actuarial valuation: New mortality improvement scale released
- Form 5500 improvement and modernization proposal
- Special consideration for health and welfare plan provide agreements
- Proposed disclosures of a plan's interest in a master trust
- Audit & Accounting Guide for employee benefit plans updated
- DOL communicates importance of audit quality
- DOL notifications: Missing plan audit reports
- Updated mortality improvement scale for pension plans
- Accounting Standards Update issued for plan accounting matters
White papers and other resources
- The importance of internal controls for benefit plans series
- Party-in-interest transactions controls for benefit plans
- Retirement plan operational compliance
- The importance of plan document maintenance for benefit plans
- Plan document maintenance: Why is it important for benefit plans? (webcast)
- The devil is in the details
- Why internal controls are important to benefit plans
- The importance of internal controls for employee benefit plans (webcast)
- Are your retirement plan’s expenses reasonable?
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business, contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or