Construction Advisory Services
Construction projects are anything but simple. Any number of events can easily and quickly put your investment or deal at risk. The problem is, you may not see signs of trouble until it's too late to correct.
We identify and manage project risks to avoid misuse of funds, cost overruns and project delays. From financial oversight and contract reviews to dispute resolution and forensic accounting, we bridge the gap between what owners, developers and investors typically know about their project, and what they need to know to reduce and manage risks and minimize losses. Services include:
- Risk identification and assessment
- Development of project management controls
- Financial monitoring and oversight
- Review of change orders
- Review and verification of costs to date
- Verification of subcontractor payment and lien waivers
- Determination of the project financial status, cost to complete
- Post-completion contract cost reviews
- Negotiation, dispute resolution and claims assistance
- Forensic accounting, fraud and litigation services
Most Popular Insights
Scrutinize contracts and scope documents to ensure accurate cost accounting and avoid over payments.
Manage the soft costs as well as the hard costs to develop an accurate project forecast and cash flow projections.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business, contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or