Revenue cycle solutions
At RSM, our revenue cycle consulting services are designed to develop greater efficiencies around critical processes, critical thinking, cash flow and controls that materially impact performance. As a result of our qualitative and quantitative approaches, we are able to clearly and accurately identify critical issues, roadblocks and inefficiencies that are impeding optimal performance. We develop revenue cycle solutions and execute value-added strategic initiatives designed to resolve challenges and facilitate improved performance.
Our professionals provide you with valuable industry knowledge and serve in a coaching role to help you grow your management and support teams. When combined with our implementation assistance efforts, we consistently deliver material, quantifiable results in overall process efficiency, management controls, cash flow and accounts receivable management.
We provide a variety of services to address your revenue cycle challenges, including:
- Revenue cycle, including an end-to-end review of the people, process and technology that drive organizational cash and margin, including:
- Current performance gap assessment
- Key performance indicator summaries comparing current performance against industry standards
- Quantified financial benefits related to specific recommendations
- Technology optimization
- Cost assessment impacting margins
- Executive summary presentations to leadership
- Patient access, focusing on pre-registration, insurance verification, prior authorization, point-of-service cash collections, controls and supporting standardized operating policies and procedures
- Middle revenue cycle, including charge description master review and construction, pricing, charge lag and discharge not final billed, charge capture and clinical documentation improvement
- Business office, focusing on billing, claim reconciliation, accounts receivable management, staffing levels, denials prevention, and vendor management
- Systems review, optimizing current systems and management reporting
- Analytics and business intelligence, including tools to augment current revenue cycle reporting with drill-down capabilities to support long-term sustainability
Your benefits include:
- Revenue cycle operational process improvements impacting key performance indicators, cash acceleration, cash flow, accounts receivable and business office redesign
- Standardized workflows and automated key functions and controls
- Proven long-term sustainability, while achieving short-term cash flow benefits
- Process improvements across the organization
- Change and behavioral management improvement
- Critical knowledge transfer to revenue cycle management and bench support
This webcast summary focuses on revenue cycle transformation for health care organizations.
Learn how this hospital’s revenue cycle modifications created efficiencies and stronger growth efforts.
Join us for a three-part webcast series addressing some of the most troublesome revenue and risk challenges impacting the health care industry today.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business, contact us by phone 800.274.3978 or