Food and beverage: What’s in, what’s out and what to expect in 2016
WHITE PAPER |
For the food and beverage (FB) industry, at the start of 2016, product and service innovation continues to boom, and this period is especially ripe for transformation. This is leading many companies to make deep investments in the tools and technologies that will be required to drive growth this year and beyond.
To put these investment initiatives into proper context, it’s necessary to more fully examine the trends and challenges that shaped this year, helping FB growers, distributors, manufacturers and retailers strategically set the stage for sustainable, long-term success.
To understand the expected financial, operational and technological impacts to the food and beverage industry in 2016 – as leading manufacturers, distributors and retailers strive to stay compliant and competitive.
Key topics include:
- The top industry and technology trends and takeaways from 2015
- Practical applications – FB industry makes plans to advance and automate
- Innovation and integration: Simplifying product management through enterprise resource planning
- Regulatory compliance: Keeping up and staying safe
- Reaching out: Leveraging opportunity to reconnect, rebrand and revitalize
- Emerging markets and fast-growing channels: Keeping pace with consumer culture