Human Resources: Compensation and Benefits Program Design
A well-designed compensation and benefits program is vital for attracting and retaining a quality workforce, as well as motivating employees to achieve strategic business objectives. However, making compensation and benefits decisions requires a sound grasp of current trends and a solid understanding of the competitive labor market.
RSM can assist your organizational planning by providing:
- Compensation market pricing and benchmarking
- Reasonableness determination
- Incentive compensation design
- Job analysis and job description development
- Benefit program design that meets your objectives and keeps your organization compliant with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and the Affordable Care Act
The form simply provides assurance to the appropriate agencies that newly hired workers hold citizenship or work-authorization documents.
Financial institutions, as government contractors, are required to maintain affirmative action plans. Learn how to comply.