Awards and Recognitions
Like many of our clients, RSM US LLP started out small. Striving. Entrepreneurial. What distinguished us from our competitors was our keen focus on client service. It has always been all about understanding our clients – their business, their aspirations, their challenges. By understanding our clients, we are able to provide them with fresh insights and tailored expertise to help them succeed.
Today, RSM US LLP is a respected industry force, with coast-to-coast offices and global resources that serve our clients' growing business needs. We are a national firm with more than 9,000 employees working from more than 90 cities nationwide. But while we come from different places, we share core values – a focus on respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship – that remain true to our founding principles.
We are key to our clients' success. When they succeed, we succeed. And based in part on recent awards and recognitions, we are succeeding. Here are a few of our recent national acknowledgements:
- RSM named an “Excellence in Achievement” award winner by BoardRoom magazine
- Consulting Magazine named RSM a 2017 "Best Firm to Work For"
- Working Mother named RSM to 2017 "100 Best Companies" List
- Accounting Today ranked RSM Top Value-Added Reseller
- Financial Advisor Magazine ranked RSM US Wealth Management No. 30 on RIA List
- RSM ranked among Top Managed Service Providers
- RSM US Wealth Management ranked No. 2 on Accounting Today's Top Firms by AUM
- RSM Named North American Partner of the Year
- ComputerWorld named RSM to 2017 100 Best Places to Work in IT List
- Accounting Today ranked RSM No. 5 on Top 100 Firms List
- RSM was ranked No. 14 on Penton Technology’s MSPmentor list of the top 501 global managed service providers
- RSM named to Bob Scott's 2017 VAR Stars
- Fortune named RSM best workplace in consulting & professional services
- RSM was recognized as the Best Consultancy Firm at the US Services Awards by CTA Intelligence
- RSM named a Forbes 'America's Best Large Employer of 2017'
- RSM US LLP named NetSuite’s January VAR of the Month
- RSM was named No. 1 on Bob Scott’s Insights Top 100 VARs list for 2017
- RSM was named by Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit as Worldwide Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- RSM was named by Retail CIO Outlook as a Top 10 Retail POS (Point of Sale) Solution Provider for 2016
- RSM was recognized as the Best Accounting Firm at the 2016 HFM US Hedge Fund Service Awards
- RSM was designated a HITRUST CSF Assessor by the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- Working Mother magazine recognized RSM as one of the 2016 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies."
- RSM was recently named a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting® magazine for the third consecutive year
- RSM was recently recognized by Consulting® magazine with the publication’s Excellence in Social and Community Investment Award
- RSM US Wealth Management LLC ranked No. 4 by Accounting Today on the publication’s tenth annual list of top firms by AUM
- RSM was recently named to Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle
- RSM was recently ranked No. 1 on Accounting Today’s annual listing of the Top 100 Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- RSM was recently named No. 1 on Bob Scott’s Insights Top 100 VARs list for 2016
- IDG’s Computerworld announced today that RSM has been named a 2016 Best Places to Work in IT for the second consecutive year
- RSM was recently ranked No. 19 on Penton Technology’s MSPmentor list of the top 501 global managed service providers
- Corridor Business announced their 2016 Best of Corridor, which RSM was named as Best Business Consulting Firm, Best IT Support Company and Best Investment Services Firm
- RSM named to Bob Scott's 2016 VAR Stars
- RSM was named to 2016 Best Places to Work in Greater Philadelphia
- Best of Des Moines named RSM as winners to its Best Computer Consulting Company, Best Accounting Firm and runner up Best Wealth Management Company
- RSM’s Private Club received Tax Consultant of the Year for 2016 BoardRoom Excellence in Achievement
- NetSuite names RSM Worldwide Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- Forbes names RSM one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms
- Fatherly.com names RSM a 2016 ‘Best Places to Work for New Dads’
- RSM was recognized by the Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) as Tax Provider of the Year, and presented with the organization’s esteemed Expatriate Management and Mobility Award (EMMA).
- RSM ranked No. 5 on Accounting Today’s ‘Top 100 Firms’ list (tenth consecutive year).
- Bob Scott selects RSM as a 2015 VAR Star.
- RSM named Accounting/Due Diligence Firm of the Year by M&A Advisors
- RSM named 2015 US Microsoft Dynamics AX Public Sector Partner of the Year
- McGladrey was named to Working Mother's 2015 'Best Companies" list
- The AICPA named McGladrey's Jan Phipps its Woman CPA of the Year
- McGladrey was named NetSuite's Americas Solution Provider Partner of the Year
- McGladrey takes top spot on Accounting Today's 2015 VAR 100 list
- McGladrey was named No. 1 on Bob Scott's Insights Top 100 VARS (Value-Added Resellers)
- Consulting® Magazine Recognizes McGladrey for Community Outreach
- McGladrey Named to Microsoft Dynamics' Inner Circle
- Corporate LiveWire Names McGladrey to 2015 M&A Awards Guide
- McGladrey Takes Top Spot on Accounting Today's 2015 VAR 100 List
- Computerworld Named McGladrey to 2015 List of Best Places to Work in IT
- McGladrey was ranked No. 7 out of 50 Top Accounting Firms for the second consecutive year by Vault.
- Accounting Today ranked McGladrey No. 5 on Top 100 Firms List.
- Bob Scott named McGladrey a 2014 VAR Star.
- McGladrey was named Avalara’s 2014 Accounting Partner of the Year.
Regional/Local/Employee Awards/Recognitions include:
- RSM was recognized by Microsoft as the 2017 North Central Small and Medium Size Business (SMB) Partner of the Year
- RSM’s Jeremy Golnick was named a recipient of AICPA's 2017 ‘Standing Ovation’ awards
- Consulting Magazine named RSM's Michael J. Grossman a Top 25 Consultant
- RSM’s Nancy Aubrey was named a Consulting Magazine 2017 ‘Women Leaders in Consulting’
- RSM's Faye Miller was honored as one of Maryland's 'Women to Watch' for 2017 by the MACPA
- Crain's Chicago Business named Joe Adams to its list of 2017 Who's Who in Chicago Business
- Corridor Business Journal named RSM to its list of ‘2017 Coolest Places to Work’
- RSM received the Quad Cities Innovation in Talent Development Award
- Jacksonville Business Journal featured RSM’s Jamie Burgess in its Women of Influence Awards
- AICPA Presents RSM's Bruce Webb with Gold Medal Award of Distinction
- RSM's David Van Wert Wins The M&A Advisor Emerging Leaders Award
- Accounting Today Lists RSM's Joe Adams on its Top 100 Most Influential List
- RSM's Dave Kautter was nomiated for Treasury's Top Tax Post
- National Association of Manufacturers names RSM's Steve Menaker to board
- RSM’s Sundeep Bablani being honored with an IMTA Standing Ovation
- Great Place to Work®, Fortune Name RSM One of Chicago’s Best Workplaces
- Indiana CPA Society awarded RSM’s Garrett R. Cannizzo with the Emerging Leaders Award
- AICPA names five RSM Employees 2016 Elijah Watt Sells Award winners: Anthony DePiano – Boston, MA; Kathleen Koehl – Chicago, IL; Dena Konneker – Raleigh, NC; Rosemary Michelle Mantle – Atlanta, GA; Olivia Spooner – Boston, MA
- RSM named a '2017 Best Places to Work in New Jersey' by NJBIZ
- RSM was runner up in 'Best Accounting Firm' for ColoradoBiz's "Best of Colorado"
- RSM recognized as the Best Consultancy Firm at the US Services Awards by CTA Intelligence.
- RSM recognized as the ‘Best Tax Advisor’ runner-up by the Alt Credit Intelligence.
- Consulting Magazine Names RSM's Beth Johnson a Future Leader
- RSM made Minnesota Business Magazine’s 2016 ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ List and as a finalist for Community Impact Awards for Workplace Giving.
- M&A Advisor named RSM’s Jason Fennessy, Vikas Sekhri and Scott Walti as Emerging Leaders
- Boston Business Journal named RSM as a 2016 ‘Best Places to Work’ honoree in the large category.
- RSM’s Kimberly Hillyard received the ‘Tribute to Women of Achievement’ by Waypoint Services.
- RSM received a Mayor’s Business Recognition Award for forming a Community Outreach Committee by the Greater Baltimore Committee and Baltimore Development Corporation.
- RSM’s Cedar Rapids, Iowa City and Waterloo offices have been named one of the ‘Coolest Places to Work’ by the Corridor Business Journal.
- Consulting magazine names RSM’s Danielle Jarosz as a ‘35 Under 35’ Rising Star.
- AICPA recognized RSM’s Michael Westendorf as a recipient of the 2015 Elijah Watt Sells Award.
- RSM US's Theresa Merlino was named a Future Leader for Women Leaders in Consulting award by Consulting magazine.
- RSM US's Joe Adams named to Accounting Today's "Top 100 Most Influential People"
- Travis Fell slected as an honoree for Corridor Business Journal's 'Forty Under 40' award
- The AICPA recognized four McGladrey employees – John Karl Buntz, Mark Connolly, Matthew Robert Durette and Lora Beth Dust – with its 2014 Elijah Watt Sells Award.
- Consulting Magazine named McGladrey's Chris Wetmore A Rising Star.
- McGladrey’s Christi Mack was selected as one of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s 2015 Women in Business awards honorees.
- Minnesota Business magazine named McGladrey a recipient for its 2015 100 Best Companies to Work for Awards. Presented by Minnesota Business magazine, these awards honor 100 Minnesota companies that have been deemed as the best places to work by none other than their own employees. To see the full list of 100, please visit MinnesotaBusiness.com.
- McGladrey was named a “Best Place to Work” by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
- Kara Trahan from McGladrey's Oklahoma City office was selected for the Oklahoma Society of CPAS (OSCPA) as a recipient of its “Trailblazer” award.
- Steve McCann, office managing partner in Davenport, was named as a recipient of the 2015 ATHENreceived Male Champion of Change award.
- Cedar Rapids’ Carley Umstead was honored with the Tribute to Women of Achievement award by Waypoint Services.
- MHouston partners Jan Phipps, Tommy Wright, and Barry Margolis were honored at the Houston CPA Society Scholarship dinner.