Wisdom for the mature ESOP
Culture, concerns, succession and exit strategies
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join us for a panel discussion on important insights and updates affecting your organization’s employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
Presentation topics will include:
- Creating and fostering an ESOP culture
- Mature ESOP concerns, including management succession, repurchasing obligations, sustainability and governance
- Exit strategies, including selling or acquiring an ESOP company
The event is co-hosted by RSM US LLP and Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Ken Serwinski, Chairman and Chief Business Development Officer, Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Anne Bushman, Senior Manager, Washington National Tax, RSM US LLP
- Tom Ferree, Chief Financial Officer, Appvion, Inc.
- Franco Silva, Vice President, Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Jeff Siemers, Chief Financial Officer, IEWC
- Brian Baker, President and CEO, Sentry Equipment Corp