Are we done yet? What’s next with the tangible property regulations?
RECORDED WEBCAST |
The new safe harbor for refreshments or remodels in the retail and restaurant industries has created many questions as we head into the 2015 tax filing season. The increase to the de minimis safe harbor limit for taxpayers without an applicable financial statement (AFS) has created many more.
This 90-minute webcast will cover the effects of new tangible property guidance on tax reporting and help ensure you remain in compliance. Join professionals from RSM’s tangible property services and Washington National Tax practices for an update on the latest developments, including:
- Strategies to maximize repair expenditures
- Disposition considerations
- An overview of Rev. Proc. 2015-56 (released in November 2015)
- The impact of Notice 2015-82 (released in November 2015)
- UNICAP considerations
- Updates to Form 3115 and changes in accounting methods