The SEC, cybersecurity and you—what you need to know today
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Cybersecurity was already a key issue for financial services firms. Now, with the Office of Compliance, Inspections and Examinations' (OCIE's) new cybersecurity initiative, you have new challenges to address.
The financial and reputational risks associated with security breaches—and the ever-increasing sophistication of attacks—make it a front-burner issue for every industry. Given the sensitivity of the data financial services firms must protect, security is an even greater concern for you. The Security and Exchange Commission's new OCIE cybersecurity initiative adds a regulatory log to the fire and gives your firm another reason to take a fresh look at your security.
In this 60-minute webcast, we will cover:
- Current cybersecurity laws and regulations affecting financial services
- Best practice approaches to keep your firm safe, including:
- Risk assessment
- Plan design
- Legal and insurance protection
Your presenters are:
- Matt Reynolds, RSM's national leader of compliance, regulatory and infrastructure consulting services for financial services
- Daimon Geopfert, RSM's national leader for security and privacy
- Bruce Radke, chair of Vedder Price's Data Privacy and Information Management practice group