What does the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act mean for life sciences companies?
LIVE WEBCAST |
Join us on Thursday, March 8, as RSM’s national life sciences practice presents an overview of the key provisions of the new tax bill, as well as international and state and local considerations for life sciences companies.
In this one-hour session, we’ll discuss key tax considerations for life sciences companies, including:
- Corporate tax rate reduction
- Corporate alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- Ability to carry back net operating losses
- Limitation of the orphan drug tax credit
- Research and experimentation (R&E) tax deduction
- Domestic production activities deduction (DPAD)
- International tax reform
- State and local tax considerations