RSM’s 41st Annual National Credit Union Conference
What economy, technology & regulation will mean for your credit union
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join us on Oct. 12–13 for RSM’s 41st Annual National Credit Union Conference, held this year at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa.
Learn from RSM professionals and other top speakers on key topics like the economy, information technology, compliance, governance, accounting and many others—crucial information that you can apply immediately at your credit union.
This conference is the premier educational event for credit union executives and officials. As always, and particularly this year, given the popularity of our conference location, hotel rooms fill up quickly—so make sure to register early. We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Keynote speakers include the following industry leaders and experienced RSM professionals*:
- Saint Louis Community Credit Union President Patrick Adams speaking on Transactional vs. Transformational – which are you?
- RSM Chief Economist Joe Brusuelas on the economy’s impact on credit unions
- RSM Principal Loras Even shares a penetration tester’s top 10 security suggestions
- RSM professionals and others’ panel discussion on incidents of fraud
And more to come!
Workshop sessions include:
- NCUA regulatory update
- BSA / AML compliance
- Regulatory compliance
- CECL and your credit union
- Senior Vice President at FTN Financial Advisors Dean Reineking -- Low Rates: The Risks Won’t Go Away
- Understanding your role on the supervisory committee and financial statement literacy
- Accounting update for credit unions
- How to build relationships with digital banking
- Board and committee review of technology
- And more.
*Subject to change
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors Website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advanced preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Field of Study: Various | CPE credit: Up to 10.5 hours