Emerging risks: 2018 Risk Advisory Executive Forum
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join RSM on April 26 at Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse in Oak Brook, Illinois for our emerging risks seminar. This year’s executive forum centers on understanding and responding to emerging risks and key issues impacting your organization.
Scrutiny from industry regulators and pressure from stakeholders to limit risk are unprecedented. From evolving risk and regulatory compliance requirements, to improving processes and controls, to maintaining the security of your most valuable information assets, you must understand how to protect your organization against emerging risks.
Our RSM professionals and industry leaders will share insights and best practices into critical areas such as:
- Risk, governance and measuring technology success
- Evolving regulatory compliance requirements
- Security risk assessments and what you need to do today
- Turning risk into opportunity; how tax reform can help you grow
- Looking at risk for the CFO, CIO, CAE and CISO perspective
- Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology to secure transactions