Resolving IRS issues before they become IRS problems
Tax controversy webcast series
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Join our panel of tax professionals on Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 1 p.m. EDT as we offer relief for the pains associated with IRS issues. Learn about trouble spots associated with tax-related IRS examinations and the possible difficulties that arise from missed filings, missed elections, status changes, accounting methods and more.
- Our panel of tax professionals will review the problems associated with several IRS examination issues and explore solutions to help you and your company remedy the problems as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Learn about resolving EIN issues after name changes and LLC conversions, obtaining 9100 relief for missed elections, IRS determination letters for unfiled Forms 1122, penalty relief for certain unfiled international forms, and proactive accounting method changes.
- Patti Burquest, Principal, Washington National Tax
- David Click, Director, Denver, Colo.
- Natalie Tucker, Director, Washington National Tax
Who should attend?
Tax executives, CFOs with direct responsibility for the tax function and tax department employees managing compliance issues
CPE credit available
RSM LLP is pleased to offer up to 1 online CPE credits for attending this event. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive full credit.
Email: Contact Us