Regulatory compliance webcast series
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Note: The handouts that were referenced during the webcast are listed below with a link to the regulatory site or proposed rule where they were obtained. The webmaster of the regulator’s site may make changes to the site or the document, and the proposed rules may be finalized, which may result in the handouts referenced during the webcast to no longer be current. RSM has no control over these websites or their content. Always be certain to refer to the regulations for correct forms.
- Loan Estimate
- Closing Disclosure
- Sample Form for Long Form Disclosures for Prepaid Accounts (page 758)
- Sample Certification of Beneficial Owner(s) (go to pages 80-81 of the proposed rule)
Watch this complimentary webcast to gain clarity about regulatory compliance issues affecting your institution or organization. This fourth installment of our 2014 series will be led by RSM presenters Ty Beasley, Sonja Kriegsmann, Rory Flynn, and Julia De France.
- ESIGN Act: We'll discuss the nuances of when it applies, how to obtain consent, and how to track consent for individual customers.
- TILA-RESPA integrated disclosures: We'll identify potential pitfalls and review the proposed changes to the integrated disclosures rule relating to rate locks and construction loans.
- Proposals: Requirements can move from proposal to final at breakneck speed. We'll cover the highlights of three key proposals: FinCen's beneficial ownership requirements for legal entity customers, HMDA's additional data fields and expanded reporting coverage and the Bureau's consumer protections and disclosures for prepaid cards.
- Updates and reminders.