Annual tax update for nonprofit organizations
ON DEMAND WEBCAST |
Join us for our annual tax update webcast as we review the current tax landscape for exempt organizations as well as look ahead to 2018.
During this webcast we will provide updates for the following:
- Exempt organizations federal tax
- IRS focus on exempt organizations and recent field audit focus
- Tax update for current events over the last 12 months affecting tax-exempt organizations
- Changes to date for Form 990 and related schedules
- Guidance for newly formed 501(c)(4) organizations
- Special tax rules related to gifts of S corporation stock to section 501(c)(3) organizations
- State and local tax
- International tax
- James Sweeney, partner and national leader, exempt organization technical tax services
- Todd Hendricks, senior manager, state and local tax services
- Ayana Martinez, senior manager, international tax services
By the end of this webcast, participants will be able to identify key tax planning considerations for tax-exempt organizations, including federal, international, and state and local tax implications. Participants will also be able to discuss key tax topics that may affect nonprofit organizations.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer 1.5 online CPE credits for viewing this event. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must answer 75 percent of the polling questions and complete final exam with 70% accuracy to receive credit. Group CPE credit is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None
Delivery method: Self-study | Field of study: Taxes | CPE: 1.5 credits