RSM New Jersey Year-end Summit
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join us in New Jersey as our team of professionals provide critical tax and accounting updates affecting the profession in the coming year. This event will feature a variety of presenters from our tax and assurance practices as well as a special keynote address from our chief economist, Joe Brusuelas.
You’ll walk away from this event with an understanding of the potential impact of tax reforms, as well as insights on opportunities and challenges that can affect your growth goals.
Session topics include:
- A post-election update from Dave Kautter of RSM’s Washington National Tax office
- An economic update presented by Joe Brusuelas, RSM’s chief economist
- An accounting update led by RSM’s John Weber
The above agenda is subject to updates.
Presenters will include:
- Joe Brusuelas, Chief Economist, RSM US LLP
- Joe Decilvio, Partner, RSM US LLP
- Sebouh Karakashian, Manager, RSM US LLP
- David Kautter, Washington National Tax
- Bill Kracunas, Principal, RSM US LLP
- Mitch Siegel, Partner, RSM US LLP
- John Weber, Partner, RSM US LLP