Navigating TEFRA audits
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Join us Wednesday, Dec. 12 for a webcast to learn about the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982 (TEFRA) audit procedures for partnerships.
The IRS has increased the number of partnership examinations it conducts each year. For many partnerships, the TEFRA unified audit procedures define the audit process with a set of complex procedural rules and partnership responsibilities. Learn what every TEFRA partnership needs to know to manage the IRS examination.
Our discussion will address:
- What is a TEFRA partnership?
- An overview of the TEFRA audit procedures
- What every Tax Matters Partner needs to know to manage the TEFRA audit
- Administrative Adjustment Requests (AARs)
- Computational adjustments to partners