RSM's 12th Annual Carolinas Clients, Alumni and Friends
IN-PERSON EVENT |
"I love the alumni program- great ways to catch up with people you worked with in the past and meet some new folks."
- Alumni attendee
Don't miss your chance to register for one of RSM's 12th Annual Carolinas Client, Alumni and Friends Events.
Event programming has been determined based on feedback from chief financial officers and other finance and accounting professionals from across the Carolinas. Many of our professionally trained, external speakers are scheduled to return this year with new topics and perspectives.
2015 program agenda for each location:
- New intergenerational workforce
- Professional ethics and conduct (2-hour requirement), 8-10 a.m.
- Audit and accounting update
- Federal, state and local tax updates
- Back by popular demand : Economic and investment update, presented by David Winslow, RSM Wealth Management LLP
- The top 10 technology mistakes across function and how to avoid them
Continuing professional education will be available.
We think you'll find this lively and informative annual event time well spent.