Manage SharePoint efficiently to better protect the security of your data
RECORDED WEBCAST |
When deploying SharePoint on-premises or in the cloud, many organizations question if the content is secure. Whether the security impact is compliance-related or department-sensitive, it is important to have confidence that only the right people have access to your content.
Join us as we discuss ways SharePoint security trimming can work and learn how to leverage native behaviors. This will allow you to protect your data and maintain security within your existing SharePoint.
During this webcast, we will cover:
- Importance of SharePoint data security within your organization
- Controlling access to SharePoint
- Securing content
- Best practices for SharePoint security
- SharePoint permission management
- Structural vs. metadata-driven navigation
- Securing via metadata
- Document retention policies to align with compliance
- Secure collaboration on-premises and in the cloud
- i.e., DLP, e-discovery, device management