M&A: What to expect in 2017
RECORDED WEBCAST |
2016 has been a very busy year for the M&A market. Credit has been available, strategics have plenty of cash on hand and private equity firms have dry powder to put to work, but where are the quality deals? The scarcity of available deals has created an ultra competitive deal making environment. What will change in 2017? What are the headwinds and tailwinds facing the industry as dealmakers turn their attention to 2017?
This roundtable will explore what dealmakers need to be aware of as they look to transact in 2017.
- What types of deals are getting done
- Expectations for sector-specific funds
- Hot sectors and hot geopgraphies: where will the most attention be directed
- How active are strategic investors and private equity today
- Is it still a great time to be a seller
- What role are the lenders playing in the market
- How is legislation and the regulatory environment impacting M&A
- What are the new market place innovations
- How important is the value creation process
- Impact of Brexit on the private equity market