Internal Audit Leadership Forum
ERP and the implementation risks
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join us on September 15 for a unique networking and educational opportunity at the Internal Audit Leadership Forum.
This forum is a series of programs for internal audit executives to share best practices and lessons learned. In addition, industry experts will share timely insights into emerging internal audit topics.
At this month’s event, we will discuss ERP implementations and the associated risks. Whether you’re upgrading an existing environment, implementing an entirely new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system or optimizing your use of automated controls, internal audit is instrumental across each of these initiatives.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Selecting the right vendor
- Internal audit’s role in implementation initiatives (embedded risk management)
- Integrating controls from the start
- Getting an independent perspective
- Segregation of duties analysis
- Lessons learned from your peers
- Other topics of interest as time permits