The road ahead: Innovation in Detroit and beyond
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Please join RSM, OESA, Automation Alley, Silicon Valley Bank, Gilmore Jasion Mahler and Webster Rogers for a presentation on Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018. This informative session will focus on the technologies and issues of tomorrow that automotive companies are facing today.
Presentations will take place from 3–5 p.m. with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres immediately following until 6 p.m. After the event, we invite you to be our guest to tour the North American International Auto Show during preview night and see what is in store for 2018 and beyond.
- Keynote speaker: Garlin Gilchrist (former Obama social media person and Detroit native)
- Economic update provided by OESA economist, Mike Jackson
- Technical panel moderated by Brian Daugherty, chief technology officer of MEMA
Panel discussions will focus on the regional shift in production, technology and autonomous driving as well as:
- Regulatory hurdles
- When mass adoption will occur
- What needs to happen to get to mass adoption?
- What issues stand in the way?
- Technology needs and issues that will need to be solved