Increase productivity within your organization with OneDrive for Business
RECORDED WEBCAST |
OneDrive for Business is a place for you to easily store, sync, share, and find your work files. As part of Office 365 or SharePoint Server 2013, OneDrive for Business gives you one place to effortlessly work together, enabling your organization to get more done in real time from anywhere, at any time.
Join RSM to understand how you can increase your organization’s day-to-day collaboration and provide one easy spot to share and access documents managed by you.
During this webcast, we will cover:
- What is OneDrive for Business?
- How is OneDrive for Business different from OneDrive?
- How is it different from other cloud storage solutions?
- Why would I use OneDrive for Business?
- How do I sync OneDrive for Business to a drive on my computer?