How next-generation ERP solutions can increase business performance
LIVE WEBCAST |
In a recent CFO Research survey, 93 percent of U.S. senior finance executives noted that chief financial officers (CFOs) must be more tech savvy going forward. In addition, 65 percent believed that the amount of time they devote to managing finance technology will increase. As CFOs take a more prominent leadership position with IT infrastructure, one of the most complex systems they are tasked with overseeing is enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
Join us for a webcast series with RSM partner Daniel Beil as he discusses in detail his co-authored e-book with CFO.com, “Getting a better view of next-generation ERP systems.” The presentation provides key information about how ERP platforms should be chosen, managed and maintained to strengthen critical business processes.
- ERP’s growing role as a business performance tool
- How to know when to upgrade ERP
- What to look for in an ERP vendor
- The current state of the CFO and chief information officer relationship
- Strategies for a smooth ERP implementation
- How ERP technology will evolve in the future
Following this initial webcast, we’ll highlight additional webcasts with examples of middle-market ERP systems that align with Daniel’s research, including:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (Nov. 9 at 11:30 a.m. EST)
- NetSuite (Nov. 10 at 1 p.m. EST)
Register for all three webcasts or attend individual events that align with your needs.