Government contracting roundtable
Hot topics in USG contracting
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Please join us to discuss emerging trends affecting U.S. government contractors. The U.S. government has taken direct aim at regulatory reform specific to government contractors, including panels, working groups, and a litany of proposed rules and audit positions—all of which are pertinent to government contractors’ accounting and compliance departments.
Please join us to learn more about the hot topics affecting contractors in 2017 and beyond, including:
- Acquisition reform efforts
- 2017 and 2018 National Defense Authorization Acts (NDAAs)
- Section 809 panel
- New and proposed Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Rules
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) vs. Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) and DFARS
- Current Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audit themes
- 2016 report to Congress
- Areas of increased audit interest
- Preparation for common findings
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800.171—Cybersecurity expectations—Will you be ready on Dec. 31, 2017?