FI Connect—Creating shared community within your financial institution
LIVE WEBCAST |
You hire the best talent available, adopt the latest technologies, and continually improve operations processes. Now, learn how you can maximize the results of these efforts with FI Connect, RSM’s collaboration portal designed to meet the unique needs of financial institutions.
Attend our webcast to see how you can leverage your investment in Microsoft SharePoint, on-premises or in the cloud, to create a centralized document management and employee communications portal that meets the unique needs of financial institutions.
Utilize Microsoft licenses you have already purchased to:
- Centralize data storage and share information with multiple branch locations
- Manage committee meetings with automated workflows and built-in auditing tools
- Streamline departmental operations through collaborative workspaces and discussion boards
- Ease regulatory compliance demands with authoring and version controls, as well as vendor management
By the end of this webcast, participants will:
- Learn how to increase productivity using collaboration and document management tools.
- Simplify regulatory compliance with automated version and authoring controls, approval workflows and vendor management.
- Centralize data storage and content management in one location for multiple branch locations.
- Learn how you can automate operational processes, including task assignments, auditing and reminder alerts.
CPE credit available
RSM US LLP is pleased to offer one CPE credit for attending this webcast. To qualify, you must log in to the webcast and provide your first name, last name and email address. You must remain logged in for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions to receive credit. Group CPE credit is not available. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact us.
RSM US LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Advance preparation: None | Program level: Basic | Prerequisites: None | Delivery method: Virtual group live
Field of study: Business management and organization | CPE: One credit