Economics of Cloud Computing: The CFO's View
RECORDED WEBCAST |
More business-critical infrastructure and applications are moving to the cloud, and it’s changing how organizations manage and allocate IT resources. In this webcast, we lead a discussion about the real-world economics of cloud computing from a CFO’s point of view.
During this webcast, we’ll discuss:
- How cloud computing changes:
- IT operations: staffing and organization, infrastructure and skills
- IT economics: CAPEX to OPEX and rationalization of IT budgets
- What to look for in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with cloud providers
- Cloud computing risks: security and privacy
The RSM team will present examples of cloud solutions and provide attendees with exclusive opportunities to join us for in-person, hands-on cloud computing workshops sponsored by Microsoft.