Cyber security: protecting privacy, information, and institutional reputation
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Cyber threats are one of the top risks facing educational institutions today. With private student information, parent information, donor information, employee information, health information, third-party transactions, and the constant flow of new technologies, is your school fully prepared for the realities of cyber threats?
Join RSM, Albert Risk Management, and Nixon Peabody for an informative session that takes a realistic approach to understanding your organizations privacy and security controls and helping you gain a deeper understanding of what’s at stake if you don’t take action.
- Types of breaches and response methodology
- Strategies for understanding threats and assessing your controls
- Ways to mitigate costs and risks
- Legal and regulatory obligations
- Understanding insurance issues/dynamics surrounding cyber liability underwriter offerings.
- Andy Obuchowski, Director Privacy & Security Consulting, RSM LLP
- Timothy King, Senior Consultant, Albert Risk Management
- Steve Richard, Counsel, Nixon Peabody
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact Becky Bedell at 617-241-1401.