CBI’s Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Join RSM at CBI’s Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies conference at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, New Jersey on September 27–28.
Conceived from the success of CBI’s Life Sciences Accounting and Reporting Congress, this conference offers an agenda that focuses on the unique challenges small and mid-sized biotechs, pharmaceutical and medical device companies face. Highlights for this conference include:
- New Financial Accounting Standards Board’s revenue recognition standard
- How to optimize finance involvement in collaboration contract negotiations
- IPO and accrual software: Discover the best finance systems for your company
- How to navigate the evolution of financial processes as your company matures
- Tips for how to develop people and talent within your finance organization
- Network with an elite speaking faculty and industry thought leaders
RSM professionals will be presenting at the following sessions:
- Leading in Finance and Creating Value — The Art and Science of the CFO in Today’s Cutting-Edge Biotech Company, Bill Kracunas, Management Consulting, Principal, RSM US LLP
- Implications of the New Revenue Recognition Standard on Financial Reporting, Processes and Disclosures, Matt Coffland, Audit Services, Partner, RSM US LLP
- Strategies for Effectively Working with Third Parties, Nancy Aubrey, Risk Advisory Services, Partner, RSM US LLP; Rick Shriner, Risk Advisory Services, Principal, RSM US LLP
Meet RSM’s national life sciences practice leader
John leads RSM's national life sciences practice, specializing in pharmaceuticals, bio-pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical device manufacturers and suppliers, and research organizations. He has more than 25 years of public accounting experience and a diverse background providing services to the life sciences sector. Connect with John on LinkedIn.
How we work with life sciences businesses
At RSM, we make a commitment to understand you, your passion for your industry and the importance of your scientific work. We know the research and science in your industry is just as important as the business side of your organization. We’re dedicated to helping you with your business challenges and opportunities. It is the very essence of who we are as an organization and guides how we approach client service every day. Key to building this understanding is knowing the life sciences industry as a whole, as well as the detailed issues related to its segments, and the impact these issues have on your ability to be successful. From the development stage to becoming a commercial organization and capitalizing on tax-efficient strategies, our life sciences professionals can help guide you every step of the way.