Business growth: Workforce tax considerations
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Growing businesses need to attract, manage and retain strong workforces that often include contractors, as well as employees that span state and international borders. Multijurisdictional tax requirements and the shifting employment landscape only heighten the complexities of effective workforce management.
During this 60-minute program, RSM presenters address tax risks and opportunities related to employees, contractors and expatriates.
Discussion topics include:
- The 2016 employment outlook
- IRS employee classification trends
- Federal tax considerations when seeking to attract and retain executives
- Hiring and training incentives
- Considerations for sending employees abroad
This webcast is available on-demand, and one CPE credit is available to eligible participants.