Annual Nonprofit Summit Series
IN-PERSON EVENT |
Make plans to join us for our seventh Annual Nonprofit Summit series. This full-day seminar and networking event is focused on the unique finance and operational needs of nonprofit organizations.
Our team of local and national presenters will provide an analysis of the challenges and opportunities facing nonprofit organizations today, including:
- Nonprofit accounting update
- Nonprofit tax update including recently passed tax reform legislation
- Critical human resources topics for 2018
- Preparing for disruption—What is blockchain and how will it affect nonprofits in the future?
- Capitol Hill update—Federal fiscal and tax policy developments
- Modernizing the finance function through finance transformation: Insights to enable your nonprofit
- Local topics by market
The summit will also include ample opportunities to engage in Q&A and network with presenters and attendees.
Register today! Space is limited.
We think you'll find this lively and informative annual event time well spent.
Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018
Raleigh, North Carolina
Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Thursday, March 22, 2018
Thursday, April 5, 2018