2015 economic outlook and the impact on financial institutions
RECORDED WEBCAST |
Join RSM Chief Economist Joe Brusuelas for an overview of economic projections that will affect your business and your borrowers in the coming year.
Topics will include:
- U.S. and global economic outlook and financial conditions for 2015
- Direction of hiring and wages in the coming year
- Policy directions likely to affect financial institutions
RSM financial institution practice leaders will then share their insights on how these economic factors will impact immediate and future strategic considerations for bank management.
Presenters for this webcast are:
- Joe Brusuelas, Chief Economist
- Jeff Baker, National Financial Institutions Leader and Partner
- John Brackett, Partner
- John Behringer, Partner
CPE Credit: RSM LLP is pleased to offer one online CPE credit for attending this event. To qualify, you must be logged in to the Web using your registered email address for a minimum of 50 minutes and answer 75 percent of the polling questions.