The Wall Street Journal's 2016 Middle Market Summit
IN-PERSON EVENT |
For a second year in a row, RSM US LLP, the nation's leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, is sponsoring The Wall Street Journal’s Middle Market Summit – two days of high-quality programming, powerful networking opportunities and urgent insights tailored to the business priorities of the middle market executives in attendance.
Some of the topics covered at this year’s event include:
- The prospect for economic and business growth
- How new regulation will affect the sector
- Trends in lending, tax policy and disruptive technology
- How to manage succession or the sale of a company
- How the coming election will alter the business landscape
The conference, May 23-24 in Washington, D.C., is an invitation-only event for middle market C-Suite executives.
Visit this link to request an invitation to the conference.