Sergio de la Fe
Partner, Risk Advisory Services
Areas of focus: Financial Reporting, Accounting Processes, ERP Systems, Internal Audit
Sergio de la Fe is a consulting partner at RSM US LLP (RSM) and serves on the RSM US Board of Directors. He is the firm’s national consulting go-to-market leader, a member of the firm’s national consulting leadership team and leads the national consulting go-to-market strategy.
De la Fe is a CPA with 25 years of experience serving a variety of clients, with a specialization in helping Fortune 500 and middle market companies with complex business issues.
He has experience in the areas of financial reporting, accounting processes, financial reporting controls, ERP systems, internal audit, enterprise risk, due diligence, compliance, project management, forensic investigations and other advisory services.
He is a certified information technology professional (CITP) and is licensed as a CPA in Florida and Georgia.
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelor of Arts in accounting, Florida International University
- Graduate certificate, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, KPMG Lead Partner Academy
- Bilingual in English and Spanish