Partner, Transaction Advisory Services
Areas of focus: Transaction Advisory Services , Consulting Services for the Health Care Industry
Milton Marcotte is a partner for RSM US LLP (RSM) and serves on the RSM US Board of Directors. He is the national leader of the firm’s transaction advisory services practice and the national leader for the firm’s consulting services for the health care industry.
Marcotte is a CPA with 26 years of experience. In his work at RSM, he focuses on providing transaction services to private equity groups, as well as domestic and international corporate acquirers in a broad range of industries. He frequently assists clients with financial due diligence, seller due diligence services, working capital resolutions, financial structuring and assistance with transaction documents.
Marcotte has also focused on providing financial management consulting services to companies in a variety of industries. These services included profit enhancement and turnaround assistance, accounting department performance improvements, costing systems, financial projections and modeling, cash management, and financing assistance.
He is a frequent lecturer and author.
- Member, Illinois Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Former member, Turnaround Management Association
- Bachelor of Science, University of Illinois
- Executive Advisor Program, University of Chicago Graduate School of Business