Partner, Tax Services
Areas of focus: Credits, Incentives and Methods
Matt Bradvica is a tax partner for RSM US LLP (RSM) and serves on the RSM US Board of Directors. He is the firm’s national leader for its credits, incentives and methods group and leads the tax practice in RSM’s San Diego office.
Bradvica is a CPA with more than 25 years of experience serving both publicly traded and privately owned companies in the technology, software, food and beverage, consumer products, real estate, and business services sectors.
He has specialized experience in tax law, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, accounting periods and methods, ASC 740 (Accounting for Income Taxes), and tax incentives. He works extensively with private equity groups and their portfolio companies, as well as with family-owned businesses.
Bradvica is active in various community organizations, serving on the boards for Big Brothers Big Sisters and for the Carmel Mountain Ranch Little League. He is a frequent speaker and published author.
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Section
- Bachelor of Science in accounting, University of Redlands
- Master’s degree in taxation, San Diego State University