Partner, Audit Services
Areas of focus: Audit Engagements, Retail and Consumer Products
AJoyce Reto is the Atlanta office managing partner (OMP) and an audit partner who focuses on audit engagements primarily for clients in the retail and consumer products industries. She is the former Charlotte OMP and former Southeast retail and consumer products leader, focusing on serving and growing the firm’s national retail and consumer products practice.
Joyce has 26 years of public accounting experience with RSM and other firms serving public, private equity owned and privately held companies. She brings extensive experience serving grocery chains, food distribution companies and other retailers along with companies in the consumer products industry. Joyce was also the CFO of a multi-billion dollar privately held grocery chain in the Southeast from 2013 to 2016.
Joyce has been honored with the Charlotte Business Journal’s Women in Business award, Athena Women’s Award, and Charlotte’s 40 Under 40 Business Award.
- Member or Former Member:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Society of Certified Public Accountants (NCCPAs)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPAs)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- National Association of Wholesalers-Distributors (NAW)
- Food Marketing Institute (FMI)
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- RSM National Retail & Consumer Products Team
- Former Board Treasurer, Komen Charlotte and United Family Services
- B.S., St. Cloud State University, Summa Cum Laude