Ernest J Nedder
Partner, Tax Services
Areas of focus: Tax Planning , Compliance for Financial Services Companies and High Net Worth Individuals
ABOUT ERNEST J
E.J. Nedder is a tax partner for RSM US LLP (RSM) and serves on the RSM US Board of Directors. He is the firm’s national tax consulting leader and previously led the tax practice for the firm’s Northeast region.
Nedder is primarily responsible for developing the national tax consulting strategy and for providing firm-wide leadership for all tax consulting services. From a client service perspective, he is extensively involved in tax planning for financial services companies and high net worth individuals. Other specialties include real estate companies and executive compensation planning.
Nedder has been actively involved in developing tax professionals through mentoring and the firm’s tax training programs. He has lectured on various topics, including mergers and acquisitions, choice of entity, partnerships, and international taxation.
He is a member of the New York State Bar Association tax committee and former board member and tax committee liaison for the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Westchester Chapter.
- Member, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, New England Law School
- Bachelor of Science in management, Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business